Tell us something about you

Requia Travelers,

as it has been a old tradition in our forums, we usually start our journey with this little corner: tell us something about you…
You don’t have to reveal any details you don’t want to tell, but I think: the more you know about each other, the better you can get along.

So I want to (what honor) start this post :slight_smile:

Under the name Olivia Mae I write and publish my books.

Under the other name I usually use ( :wink: ) I work with students in the vocational school.

I’m a mom of an almost seven year old daughter who lost her heart in figure skating and is currently in training :smiley: and the wife of our dear lord here :slight_smile:

I’m a reader, but I only love tied books - I only buy pocket books in exceptional cases :sunny:

The last game I played was black desert 2013/14… after that, I took a complete break from the gaming, and somehow that was also a good idea, because so my husband and me could create this world :slight_smile:

What else could be interesting? I’m ( here at RO ) basically the head of every written word that is found in a story, a quest or a quote. All card texts, quest texts etc. are created under my feather. If you would like to have a role play in the world of Aurelis - just ask. Rp is high in my course - after all, it’s a companion who hasn’t let go of me since I was 13.

I’m looking forward to every new post here at “Tell us something about you…”

All the love,
Yours Olivia <3

I think I can’t get around here either :crazy_face:

So yeah, I’m a dad of the mentioned adorable daughter, husband of my mostly :shushing_face: lovely woman :wink:. I am working full time at a software company and if I’m not busy with my family, I dedicate most of the time to this project.

I used to play mainly MMOs… from the ancient titles like ultima online to today, I’ve tried almost every bigger mmo out there. The titles which got me hooked mostly where those who provided a lot of freedom, great dynamics and drama together with politics etc., such as Ultima Online (maybe some of you still know), Archeage, Dark Fall, Lineage 2, Black Desert…

In my past I had led some larger forum communities besides having released my first online game in 2011.

Since the launch of Requia Online at the beginning of 2017, I have never found the time to play a computer game again, so I was able to put all of my energy and figment into Requia Online :smile:.

As much as I like my normal work, it has always been my dream to be able to live from my own computer games at one day. With Requia, the computer game and my wife’s books, we have created a world that promises enough room to grow big. Game of thrones here we come… :wink:

With this in mind, I’m looking forward to many more “tell me about you” posts :sunny:

©2019 by ODY Software e.U.
Nutzungsbedingungen - Datenschutz
Requia® is a registered trademark of ODY Software e.U.