In Requia Online, most ability cards and equipment cards can be enchanted. There are 10 levels of enchantment.
ability cards: almost all cards can be enchanted, regardless of their rarity level.
Equipment cards: almost all cards can be enchanted, which rarity grade is uncommon or higher
However, you can also tell if a card can be enchanted or not by the blue EN icon (Enchantable) in the upper left corner of a card.
Depending on the card, a higher level has different effects. This can be seen in the detailed card view. All attributes that are affected by the level are displayed with a superscript LVL.
All element-based ability cards (spells) also get a higher chance of not being resisted with each higher level.
There are 3 ways in order to enchant a card:
- you have a duplicate card of the card to be enchanted. However, this card must NOT have already been enchanted.
- you create a copy of the card to be enchanted via the crafting system.
- you use a „Stone of enchantment“ or „Mighty stone of enchantment“.
- If an enchantment fails from level 1 to level I, only the duplicate card is destroyed in the process.
- If an enchantment fails from level I to level V, the duplicate card is destroyed in the process and the card being enchanted is restored to level I!